Dear Goethe Friends,
We, in collaboration with Our Sacred Space, Secunderabad and Iconart, are pleased to announce the second edition of Living Architecture!
“LIVING ARCHITECTURE 2.0”
Date: 21 - 23 November, 2014
Venue: Our Sacred Space, Secunderabad
About the Event:
Living Architecture 2.0 is here! The first edition of Living Architecture introduced us to Village Vernacular and lived-in urban heritage architecture through the medium of talks, photo exhibitions and dance drama. Going further, LA 2.0 will explore as to what makes our varied living habitat the fascinating mosaic that it is. Curated by architects Shankar Narayan, Yeshwanth Ramamurthy and artiste Nayantara Nanda Kumar LA 2.0 is visualized as an event to reawaken our senses to our Living Built Environment.
• FIRST EARTH, Documentary Screening - Uncompromising Ecological Architecture by David Sheen, Nov 21st 5:30 pm- 6:50 pm, Courtesy: Cinearch, Free and Open to All
• PATERGAAN PERFORMANCE, Nov 21st 6:50 pm - 7:10 pm, Free and Open to All
• CONTEMPORARY INTERPRETATIONS OF VERNACULAR ARCHITECTURE - Talk by Ar Shankar Narayan, Nov 21st 7:15 pm - 8 pm, Free and Open to All
• PATACHITRA EXHIBITION – Launching & THE WIND'S DANCE - Handcrafted Furniture, Nov 21st-23rd 11am to 7 pm, Free and Open to All
• MURAL PAINTING - by Contemporary Artists Avani Rao Gandra, D Pavan Kumar, Sridhar Rao Kulkarni, in collaboration with Art for Change, ICONART Gallery , Nov 23rd 11am.
• SEEDS OF PEACE - showing forms of conflict and violence, and our inner transformation, Nov 23rd 11am.
• PATACHITRA WORKSHOP - learning the nuances of an ancient art form, Nov 23rd 10 am - 1pm,
Fee: Rs. 700
• BUILD A MUD WALL, Nov 23rd 11 am-1 pm, Free and Open to All
• ADIVARAM ANGADI - Artisans, Handicrafts, Handlooms, Organic farmer's market, Nov 23 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
Marie Solange G.
Post a Comment